Queries are often received regarding the differences between the wedding photography course and the portrait photography course. One person that I spoke to yesterday was amazed by the detail we cover on the wedding course.
For example we make sure you know the answers to all the following questions as well as many others:
1. Why should you check the button holes of the Groom, Best Man and Ushers?
2. What is the custom regarding the bottom button of a morning suit waistcoat?
3. A Groom and Best Man are posed shaking hands and grinning at the camera. How could you improve on this?
4. You are posing the brides hands. Which is it preferable to show?
a. The sides of the hands? b. The back of the hands?
5.What is the advantage to the wedding photographer acquainting himself with the exact form of the service in advance?
6. Name five different types of reportage shot. Explain how would take each?
In total their are 116 questions!! All this plus a fool proof method for taking wedding photographs that are contemporary and spontaneous making you look like you have been taking weddings for ten years.
Finally, as from October all students achieving high enough standards will receive hot wedding leads (even if they don’t take a franchise) for a period of one year to give them a flying start.
Latest posts by Andrew Coe (see all)
- How to use social media to grow your photography business - December 3, 2014
- Barrett & Coe Portrait Excellence October 2014 - December 2, 2014
- Baby of the Month September 2014 - November 28, 2014