The speed at which students finishing a Barrett and Coe Portrait course achieve substantial sales is amazing. No other course produces such startling results. Listed below are the Portrait sales made last week by six students who had never taken photographs prior to their course last year.
1. Student A £1670 (Started June 2009)
2. Student B £1270 (Jan 2010)
3. Student C £1140 (Nov 2009)
4. Student D £1110 (June 2010)
5. Student E £906 (Dec 2009)
6. Student F £859 (June 2010)
On a Barrett and Coe course we teach you a skill and how to make money quickly from that skill.
Our teaching methods are unique having been constantly refined and improved over the last ten years. Many students have taken a £500 portrait sitting after the second seminar, some more than £1000.
Our ex student franchisees have taken more than £500,000 in Baby Portraits already this year at an average sale of £187.00 per baby sitting. (There is no pressure, or obligation, to take a franchise if you come on a course).
Please view our baby ShowMotion showreel containing baby photography taken by ex students (now Franchisees) below.
Latest posts by Andrew Coe (see all)
- How to use social media to grow your photography business - December 3, 2014
- Barrett & Coe Portrait Excellence October 2014 - December 2, 2014
- Baby of the Month September 2014 - November 28, 2014