Why choose a Barrett & Coe Photography Course?
• More than 200 past students are earning a full or part time living from professional photography
• Every week past students are making £1,000 sales from family portrait sittings
• Past wedding course students are frequently commissioned to undertake wedding photography at prestigious venues including The Savoy, The Ritz, The Tower of London, Hanbury Manor Hotel, Langley Castle, The Millennium Hotel, Newstead Abbey, Goodwood Marriott Hotel, Norwich Cathedral, Downing College, Forest of Arden Hall and Artmathwaite Hall.
• The courses take place over a six-month period so that we can be sure you are fully trained to earn your course fee and much, much more, immediately after you graduate.
• Barrett & Coe is the leading brand in wedding and portrait photography in the UK and are the preferred supplier for family and baby photography for Emma’s Diary, Activity Superstore (Argos, Boots, Co-Op, Debenhams, Next, WHSmith and Wyevale Garden Centre), the National Childbirth Trust (NCT), The Daily Mail/Mail Rewards Club
• All our students will receive continued support to help them launch their own business for 6 months following the course. You will learn cutting-edge marketing and business skill and how to take stunning wedding and portrait images.
Our training for 2014 begins on Sunday 19th January, places are filling fast – call 01603 629739 to book now!
Latest posts by Andrew Coe (see all)
- How to use social media to grow your photography business - December 3, 2014
- Barrett & Coe Portrait Excellence October 2014 - December 2, 2014
- Baby of the Month September 2014 - November 28, 2014