“Thoroughly enjoyable. It pushed and challenged us from day one but at no point did I feel it was unachievable. I felt we were in the hands of experts and as I’m taking on a Franchise, have no doubt that I’ll get the support I need.”
The UK’s leading Wedding Course
£195 – 1 Day
The knowledge you gain enables you to provide the ultimate photography service. The wedding photography marketplace is crowded, and it’s essential you stand out!
The wedding photography marketplace is a crowded one and it is essential that your wedding proposition stands out from the crowd. We will teach you how to make sure you start in pole position and not at the back of the grid. Prior to the course seminar we will send you an in-depth questionnaire to ascertain what you would like to achieve with wedding photography.
A true professional wedding photographer is worth their weight in gold. Not many understand that the photographer is the only supplier present from the beginning to the end of the wedding. He or she is key to achieving a perfect flow during the day ensuring the ultimate wedding experience for the bride, her family and guests.
- Included in your course is full and ongoing support to help you start your own photography business
- Take advantage of our extensive tutorial and mentoring programme including:
– Email critiques
– Skype / FaceTime consultations
– Advice and assistance with a Business Plan and Marketing Plan over a four month period
- Learn how to make money from your camera
- Intended for those with little, or no previous experience
Many courses claim success in teaching wedding photography but none have the proven track record of Barrett & Coe. Click here to see how three course graduates progressed to open their own business.
Need more information?
If you have any questions about our course content or if you are ready to book your place, complete the form below and we will be in touch.
Alternatively call 01603 629739 to speak to a member of our team
- Acquiring the best clients
- How to break into wedding fayres and make them successful
- An introduction to CLEPS – Composition, Lighting, Expression, Posing and Space
- Finding the best light – eliminating top-light
- Digital Workflow – taking the image from camera to client using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to edit and enhance your images
- Defining Styles – natural, reportage, documentary
- Business startup and marketing
Book your place on the Wedding Course and save £80 when you attend the subsequent Portrait Course
“I am amazed at some of the shots I am producing as I started here without ever touching a camera, I only bought my camera two days before the start of the course.”
“The course provided me a very comprehensive introduction to portrait photography which was inspirational. The balance between practical and business advice was just right and has left me feeling very confident about my future options.”
“The course has given me the confidence to set up a portrait shoot and the skills to execute one to a good standard. I was surprised at how quickly I picked up the skills and this is obviously a reflection of the high quality of teaching. The staff have been very helpful and friendly as they are very willing to give you advice even when our questions are probably very basic.”
“I found the whole course excellent, a well balanced combination of practical photography skills with essential business knowledge.”
Clare Morgan Hare
“I would strongly recommend that anyone who is interested in a Photography business enrol on a Barrett & Coe photography course. I learnt a lot about marketing, which I did not previously on other courses I attended.”
“I would recommend the Barrett & Coe Portrait Course to anyone who is interested in or would like to gain further knowledge in photography. I have learnt so much from the course receiving help and guidance from Andrew’s experience and his dedicated team. A big ‘thank you’ to you all.”