Congratulations to Wendy & David Olivant of Barrett & Coe Worksop, who won the “Successful New Business” category in The North Notts Business Awards 2013, organised by North Notts Business Connections (NNBC).
As winner of the category, Wendy and David had to demonstrate among other things, the following:
- Outline their overall trend sales and marketing
- Their business objectives for the business over the next three years
- Local research undertaken to develop and plan for the business both prior to opening, and current local market opportunities
- What makes their business stand out from other local competition, and their competitive advantage
- Service delivery, customer service and outstanding premises and environment
Wendy and David were also runners up in the “Excellence in Customer Service” Awards.
Wendy said of her success “It has been a fantastic opportunity for us, especially as 18 months ago we had never run a business and had no marketing experience. This is a fantastic result that we have both worked extremely hard to achieve and we and feeling very proud!”
David and Wendy completed their Barrett & Coe Diploma following their Barrett & Coe training in 2012. This achievement by Wendy and David illustrates the scope and depth of the training and support provided by Barrett & Coe in both photography and business skills.