With little, or no experience of photography, our training will give you the knowledge and skill to set up a successful full or part-time wedding and portrait photography business.
Our dedicated head office support team we can help you achieve this within four months of starting a wedding or portrait photography course. Read more >
- The UK’s largest and longest established portrait and wedding photography franchise
- Top professional studios in the UK use Barrett & Coe’s cutting-edge training and marketing programmes
- One of the UK’s most exciting and affordable franchises
- Barrett & Coe have trained more people (with no experience) to become professional photographers over the last 15 years, more than anyone else
- The leading group of portrait studios in the UK with 15 Barrett & Coe studios and over 100 Approved and Recommend studios giving national coverage for companies wishing to run nationwide promotions.
Chris Harper FBIPP, Chief Executive and Bryn Griffiths FBIPP, Business Development Manager of the British…
Over the last six months, there have been five new Barrett & Coe franchises open…
8 benefits of choosing a franchise You might be at a stage in life where…
At Barrett & Coe we pride ourselves on giving the most comprehensive support possible to our Franchisees.
Hear what Mark Adams, who opened his studio in Norwich (2012) has to say about the regular supply of bookings and appointments he receives through national partners Activity Superstore and Emma’s Diary.