With little, or no experience of photography, our training will give you the knowledge and skill to set up a successful full or part-time wedding and portrait photography business.
Our dedicated head office support team we can help you achieve this within four months of starting a wedding or portrait photography course. Read more >
- The UK’s largest and longest established portrait and wedding photography franchise
- Top professional studios in the UK use Barrett & Coe’s cutting-edge training and marketing programmes
- One of the UK’s most exciting and affordable franchises
- Barrett & Coe have trained more people (with no experience) to become professional photographers over the last 15 years, more than anyone else
- The leading group of portrait studios in the UK with 15 Barrett & Coe studios and over 100 Approved and Recommend studios giving national coverage for companies wishing to run nationwide promotions.
Following recent Government announcements; all Barrett & Coe, and Barrett & Coe Recommended & Approved…
Peter Evans, owner of Barrett & Coe Essex, has given an in-depth account of his…
Since Government restrictions were relaxed in June 2020 many of our Franchisees have recorded encouraging…
At Barrett & Coe we pride ourselves on giving the most comprehensive support possible to our Franchisees.
Hear what Mark Adams, who opened his studio in Norwich (2012) has to say about the regular supply of bookings and appointments he receives through national partners Activity Superstore and Emma’s Diary.