In the latest issue of Digital Photographer magazine Barrett & Coe course tutor Elaine Sheppard is featured in “Start your own studio”. Find out what it takes to start your own photographic studio from marketing to the essential skills you need.
Below are extracts of Elaine’s advice:
1. Don’t consider opening a studio business if you only enjoy taking pictures – 80 percent of your business will be about sales and marketing
2. Ensure you have a robust business and marketing plan in place from the start, with the right level of investment, working capital and marketing budget to hand
3. Be prepared to be available when your target clients are available.
For more information on our photography courses call 01603 629739 or request a brochure
Latest posts by Andrew Coe (see all)
- How to use social media to grow your photography business - December 3, 2014
- Barrett & Coe Portrait Excellence October 2014 - December 2, 2014
- Baby of the Month September 2014 - November 28, 2014