Paul Milsom, owner of the Barrett & Coe Kingston-Upon-Thames studio won the Best Creative and Media Sector Business category at the Kingston Business Excellence Awards 2013.
The Kingston Business Excellence Awards is an exciting programme developed and organised by Kingston Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Kingston First and the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, to celebrate the outstanding talent which makes Kingston unique.
As the winner of this category, Paul was able to demonstrate among other things, the following:
• A comprehensive marketing and communications plan.
• Clear strategy for business growth and sustainability.
• Innovative approach to delivering creative output that achieves client objectives
• Effective measurement of return on investment for their clients.
• Strong Business/Financial/Market Performance
Paul said of his success “I was delighted to win the award. We know that our customers are enjoying what we do but it’s also great to have recognition from the judges.”
Shown above are a selection of images photographed by Paul.
Latest posts by Andrew Coe (see all)
- How to use social media to grow your photography business - December 3, 2014
- Barrett & Coe Portrait Excellence October 2014 - December 2, 2014
- Baby of the Month September 2014 - November 28, 2014